Check out the latest issue of Hydrolife magazine to complement your MMJ lifestyle. We cover it all, from how to grow your own and how to make your own concentrates, to how to find the perfect strain. In this issue we talk about: Cannabis Light Schedules, Popcorn Buds, How to Find the Best Dispensary, Cannabis Use and Memory Loss, Topical CBD Treatments, How Terpenes Fit into the Equation, Whoopi & Maya, Cannabis Infusions, Potcoin, and much more!
One of the best parts about a budding industry like the marijuana industry is the personalities that emerge, including Jim McAlpine, founder of The 420 Games and Power Plant Fitness. He graces our cover after working with San Francisco-based photographer Mark Rutherford. We hope you enjoy reading about McAlpine’s efforts to help educate the world that marijuana isn’t just for lazy couch-locked stoners, but that people use it to live more productive, healthy, and pain-free lives. The world is waking up to this, and people like McAlpine are helping to spread the message.
This issue also includes stories on:
- Tweed’s Artist in Residence: Ezra Soiferman
- Carla Baumgartner, owner of Ganjarunner Dispensary in LA
- Cannabis as an Allergen: Can You Be Allergic to Cannabis?
- Interview: Cannabis Overcomes Opioid Addiction
- Marijuana and Night Vision
- What to do with Your Leftover Trim Materials
- New Grow Lighting Standards for Commercial Growers
- The Legacy of the Hippie Trail
- Understanding Modern Hybrids vs. Landrace Strains
- How Will New Grow Lighting Standards Affect the Industry?
- Recipe: Cannabis-infused Jalapeño Poppers
- Strain Review on Auto Brooklyn Sunrise from Dutch Passion
Losing Strain Hunter Franco Loja to cerebral malaria in January 2017 at the age of 42 was both a shock and a setback for the industry. Loja and his fellow Strain Hunter, Arjan Roskam, emerged as two of the plant’s biggest ambassadors over the past few years. Their popular documentaries are designed to show the value of the cannabis plant and how it can positively impact people in different historical, geographical, political, and economic contexts. Find our story on Loja’s death and the Strain Hunters’ vow to continue in the current issue of Hydrolife Magazine.
This issue is also packed with info on:
- Wet and Dry Trimming
- Cannabis Trellising
- Strengthening Your Roots
- Proficiency and Accreditation in The Cannabis Industry
- Cannabis and Mental Health
- Modern Cannabis Branding Secrets
- Professional Training in The Cannabis Industry
- The Origins of Cannabis
- Eat Your Greens: Cannabis is a Nutrient-Rich Superfood
- Baking A Fool Of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows