Enjoy

How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed How To Tell If You've Consumed Too Much Weed

Too much of a good thing? While most of the side effects of cannabis consumption are relatively harmless, some users may still experience...

Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important Why The Process of Cannabis Decarboxylation is so Important

Be sure to get the most out of your cannabis culinary creations by making sure your product goes under decarboxylation, a simple process...

Cannabis Themed Weddings Are on the Rise Cannabis Themed Weddings Are on the Rise Cannabis Themed Weddings Are on the Rise Cannabis Themed Weddings Are on the Rise

As legalization of recreational cannabis continues to proliferate, so does its accepted use in seemingly unusual or even mundane places....

Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More Own It: Vape Pens, Pipes, Diffusers, Muscle Rub, and More

Hydrolife wants to make sure you know about the best new gadgets you can use to enhance your MMJ lifestyle. In this post we are featuring...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis-Infused Baked Salmon with Asparagrass

Cooking with cannabis does not need to be a daunting task. It becomes a very creative process once you get the hang of it. Essentially,...

Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest Book Review: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Harvest

Long-time grower Grubbycup reviews Ed Rosenthal’s much-anticipated new book.

A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions

Here's a quick guide to making your own infusions, and a prediction of how strong they will end up being.

Own It: Stash Jars, Wearable Vaporizers, and Portable Extraction Solutions Own It: Stash Jars, Wearable Vaporizers, and Portable Extraction Solutions Own It: Stash Jars, Wearable Vaporizers, and Portable Extraction Solutions Own It: Stash Jars, Wearable Vaporizers, and Portable Extraction Solutions

Hydrolife wants to make sure you know about the best new gadgets you can use to enhance your MMJ lifestyle.

Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers

Watermelon serves up her thoughts on cannabis as a culinary excursion, plus offers up a recipe for cannabis-infused homemade jalapeno...

Tweed's Artist in Residence: Ezra Soiferman Tweed's Artist in Residence: Ezra Soiferman Tweed's Artist in Residence: Ezra Soiferman Tweed's Artist in Residence: Ezra Soiferman

Ezra Soiferman's longstanding fascination with cannabis has translated into a unique role within the industry as the first...

From Food, to Sex, to Fine Art. Why Weed Makes Almost Everything Better From Food, to Sex, to Fine Art. Why Weed Makes Almost Everything Better From Food, to Sex, to Fine Art. Why Weed Makes Almost Everything Better From Food, to Sex, to Fine Art. Why Weed Makes Almost Everything Better

Why is dope so...dope? There are scientific reasons why we feel the way we do when we ingest THC.

Modern Hybrids vs. Landrace Strains: Know Your Roots! Modern Hybrids vs. Landrace Strains: Know Your Roots! Modern Hybrids vs. Landrace Strains: Know Your Roots! Modern Hybrids vs. Landrace Strains: Know Your Roots!

The cannabis industry, like other agricultural industries, is undoubtedly dominated by hybrid cultivars or varieties. What does that mean,...

A Pot Pilgrimage: The Legacy of the Hippie Trail A Pot Pilgrimage: The Legacy of the Hippie Trail A Pot Pilgrimage: The Legacy of the Hippie Trail A Pot Pilgrimage: The Legacy of the Hippie Trail

In the late 1960s through to the end of the 1970s, hundreds of thousands of counter-culture youth embarked on a voyage along the...

A Beginner's Guide to Vaping Cannabis: Where to Start A Beginner's Guide to Vaping Cannabis: Where to Start A Beginner's Guide to Vaping Cannabis: Where to Start A Beginner's Guide to Vaping Cannabis: Where to Start

One of the most popular ways to consume cannabis among new weed users, and an increasingly more available method of consumption, is vaping....

Jim McAlpine Clears the Air on Cannabis Jim McAlpine Clears the Air on Cannabis Jim McAlpine Clears the Air on Cannabis Jim McAlpine Clears the Air on Cannabis

An advocate of cannabis for all the right reasons, 420 Games founder Jim McAlpine is on a mission to promote the fact that marijuana can be...

Weed Traveler: An American Stoner in Mexico Weed Traveler: An American Stoner in Mexico Weed Traveler: An American Stoner in Mexico Weed Traveler: An American Stoner in Mexico

This past April, Mexico’s government began the process of legalizing cannabis as medicine, increasing the total number of countries legal...

Weed Traveler: San Diego Local Sesh Weed Traveler: San Diego Local Sesh Weed Traveler: San Diego Local Sesh Weed Traveler: San Diego Local Sesh

The San Diego Local Sesh is undeniably a place for the once covert cannabis community of San Diego to come together in unity to enjoy each...

Weed Traveler: Exploring Venice Beach Weed Traveler: Exploring Venice Beach Weed Traveler: Exploring Venice Beach Weed Traveler: Exploring Venice Beach

Being a more progressive town, Venice Beach has embraced the cannabis culture with both arms outstretched, and with exuberance.

Weed Traveler: High Adventures in Portlandia Weed Traveler: High Adventures in Portlandia Weed Traveler: High Adventures in Portlandia Weed Traveler: High Adventures in Portlandia

For fun things to do while medicated in Portland, check out our Weed Traveler's top suggestions.