Edibles

Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen

As more Americans are jumping on the cannabis bandwagon, our relation with the plant continues to evolve. For instance, what used to be...

The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis

Long touted as a medicine for a variety of issues, lesser-known is the nutritional quality of cannabis—which is so remarkable that some...

Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market

With the establishment of the San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market in 2016, cannabis start-ups gearing up for recreation, and an ongoing Local...

Understanding the Magic of Cannabis Concentrates Understanding the Magic of Cannabis Concentrates Understanding the Magic of Cannabis Concentrates Understanding the Magic of Cannabis Concentrates

In recent years, the cannabis world has been buzzing about concentrates. However, many people might be a little bit confused over exactly...

Methods for Ingesting Medical Marijuana: It’s More Than Just Smoking Methods for Ingesting Medical Marijuana: It’s More Than Just Smoking Methods for Ingesting Medical Marijuana: It’s More Than Just Smoking Methods for Ingesting Medical Marijuana: It’s More Than Just Smoking

Medical marijuana use is growing across North America. For those patients who are relatively new to using cannabis as medicine, here is a...

Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines

When I was a young woman of 20, my big dream was to get on the cover of a cannabis magazine. The one I had my eye on was the No. 1...

Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market

The cannabis edibles market is in a state of revolution. It’s expanding throughout the country as more states decriminalize/legalize...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment

Prior to selling watermelon slices and pot cookies on Wreck Beach, Watermelon learned everything she needed to know about food and business...

Outside Your Mind: Best Ways to Enjoy Your Favorite Cannabis Strains in the Great Outdoors Outside Your Mind: Best Ways to Enjoy Your Favorite Cannabis Strains in the Great Outdoors Outside Your Mind: Best Ways to Enjoy Your Favorite Cannabis Strains in the Great Outdoors Outside Your Mind: Best Ways to Enjoy Your Favorite Cannabis Strains in the Great Outdoors

Ahhh, the great outdoors. Fresh air, exercise, wildlife. Can it get any

Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles

Watermelon shares one of the gluten- and dairy-free recipes that has helped her pursue healthier habits

Humboldt’s Finest: This Cannabis-Flavored Vodka is Legit Humboldt’s Finest: This Cannabis-Flavored Vodka is Legit Humboldt’s Finest: This Cannabis-Flavored Vodka is Legit Humboldt’s Finest: This Cannabis-Flavored Vodka is Legit

While the law makes selling THC-based liquor impossible, one small distillery in Humboldt County, California, has found a way to create a...

Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween

Halloween isn’t just for kids, anymore. More and more, adults are partaking in grown-up treats on the scariest night of the year

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter.

In her latest column, Watermelon explains how she fought the law and won. She also shares a recipe that got her into trouble in the first...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden

The early days on Wreck Beach were sun-filled and idyllic. Then came the arrest. Through the uncertainty, Watermelon found love and support...

Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics

What’s a DIY drinker to do when they want to start mixing their medicine into their drinks? Pick up a copy of Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails...

How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter

Making a cannabis-infused butter is a great way to remove the plant material but still retain the medical properties of the cannabis plant

Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages

As the conversation around medicinal marijuana grows, people are sharing new ways to enjoy cannabis

Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie

In her second-ever column for Hydrolife, Watermelon reveals a few more details of her origin story, and then teaches us how to make a No...

Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles

In her first-ever column for Hydrolife, Watermelon reveals the three steps she takes before baking the tasty edibles that made her famous