Edibles

A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions A Quick Guide to Cannabis Infusions

Here's a quick guide to making your own infusions, and a prediction of how strong they will end up being

Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers Baking a Fool of Myself: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers

Watermelon serves up her thoughts on cannabis as a culinary excursion, plus offers up a recipe for cannabis-infused homemade jalapeno...

Weed Traveler: San Diego Local Sesh Weed Traveler: San Diego Local Sesh Weed Traveler: San Diego Local Sesh Weed Traveler: San Diego Local Sesh

The San Diego Local Sesh is undeniably a place for the once covert cannabis community of San Diego to come together in unity to enjoy each...

Weed Traveler: High Adventures in Portlandia Weed Traveler: High Adventures in Portlandia Weed Traveler: High Adventures in Portlandia Weed Traveler: High Adventures in Portlandia

For fun things to do while medicated in Portland, check out our Weed Traveler's top suggestions

Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen Marijuana and Food: Best Ways You Can Use Cannabis in the Kitchen

As more Americans are jumping on the cannabis bandwagon, our relation with the plant continues to evolve. For instance, what used to be...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows Baking a Fool of Myself: Cannabis Cooking Shows

Everyone wanted a piece of Watermelon after her infamous arrests for gingersnap trafficking. To help calm the storm, she produced a cooking...

The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis The Benefits of Eating Raw Cannabis

Long touted as a medicine for a variety of issues, lesser-known is the nutritional quality of cannabis—which is so remarkable that some...

Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market Weed Traveler: San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market

With the establishment of the San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market in 2016, cannabis start-ups gearing up for recreation, and an ongoing Local...

Understanding the Magic of Cannabis Concentrates Understanding the Magic of Cannabis Concentrates Understanding the Magic of Cannabis Concentrates Understanding the Magic of Cannabis Concentrates

In recent years, the cannabis world has been buzzing about concentrates. However, many people might be a little bit confused over exactly...

Methods for Ingesting Medical Marijuana: It’s More Than Just Smoking Methods for Ingesting Medical Marijuana: It’s More Than Just Smoking Methods for Ingesting Medical Marijuana: It’s More Than Just Smoking Methods for Ingesting Medical Marijuana: It’s More Than Just Smoking

Medical marijuana use is growing across North America. For those patients who are relatively new to using cannabis as medicine, here is a...

Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines Watermelon's Cover Girl Aspirations: From Selling Pot on Wreck Beach to Gracing the Cover of Magazines

When I was a young woman of 20, my big dream was to get on the cover of a cannabis magazine. The one I had my eye on was the No. 1...

Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis Enhancing Your Sex Life with Cannabis

With more and more states considering legalizing marijuana, and the entire country of Canada about to do the same, it seems like a...

Cannabis Juicing: How and Why Cannabis Juicing: How and Why Cannabis Juicing: How and Why Cannabis Juicing: How and Why

There are many reported health benefits to juicing cannabis and it appeals to many patients because it does not get you high

Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie Baking a Fool of Myself: The No Frownie Brownie

In her second-ever column for Hydrolife, Watermelon reveals a few more details of her origin story, and then teaches us how to make a No...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden

The early days on Wreck Beach were sun-filled and idyllic. Then came the arrest. Through the uncertainty, Watermelon found love and support...

Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles Baking A Fool Of Myself: Three Steps to Making Edibles

In her first-ever column for Hydrolife, Watermelon reveals the three steps she takes before baking the tasty edibles that made her famous

Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages Drink Your Medicine: Tips for Enjoying Cannabis-Infused Beverages

As the conversation around medicinal marijuana grows, people are sharing new ways to enjoy cannabis

How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter

Making a cannabis-infused butter is a great way to remove the plant material but still retain the medical properties of the cannabis plant

Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics

What’s a DIY drinker to do when they want to start mixing their medicine into their drinks? Pick up a copy of Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails...