Edibles

Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market Let Them Eat Cannabis Cake: An Update on the Edibles Market

The cannabis edibles market is in a state of revolution. It’s expanding throughout the country as more states decriminalize/legalize...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment Baking a Fool of Myself: Capturing a Moment

Prior to selling watermelon slices and pot cookies on Wreck Beach, Watermelon learned everything she needed to know about food and business...

Outside Your Mind: Best Ways to Enjoy Your Favorite Cannabis Strains in the Great Outdoors Outside Your Mind: Best Ways to Enjoy Your Favorite Cannabis Strains in the Great Outdoors Outside Your Mind: Best Ways to Enjoy Your Favorite Cannabis Strains in the Great Outdoors Outside Your Mind: Best Ways to Enjoy Your Favorite Cannabis Strains in the Great Outdoors

Ahhh, the great outdoors. Fresh air, exercise, wildlife. Can it get any

Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles Baking a Fool of Myself: Gluten-free Edibles

Watermelon shares one of the gluten- and dairy-free recipes that has helped her pursue healthier habits

Humboldt’s Finest: This Cannabis-Flavored Vodka is Legit Humboldt’s Finest: This Cannabis-Flavored Vodka is Legit Humboldt’s Finest: This Cannabis-Flavored Vodka is Legit Humboldt’s Finest: This Cannabis-Flavored Vodka is Legit

While the law makes selling THC-based liquor impossible, one small distillery in Humboldt County, California, has found a way to create a...

Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween Trick-Or-Treat, it’s CannaWeen: Best Edibles to Enjoy on Halloween

Halloween isn’t just for kids, anymore. More and more, adults are partaking in grown-up treats on the scariest night of the year

Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter. Baking a Fool of Myself: Cookies are Sweet. Victory is Sweeter.

In her latest column, Watermelon explains how she fought the law and won. She also shares a recipe that got her into trouble in the first...

Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden Baking a Fool of Myself: Life on Wreck Beach was Golden

The early days on Wreck Beach were sun-filled and idyllic. Then came the arrest. Through the uncertainty, Watermelon found love and support...

Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics Book Review: Warren Bobrow’s Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics

What’s a DIY drinker to do when they want to start mixing their medicine into their drinks? Pick up a copy of Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails...

How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter

Making a cannabis-infused butter is a great way to remove the plant material but still retain the medical properties of the cannabis plant

Latest Articles