Propagation

Should I Start My First Cannabis Grow from Seeds or Clones? Should I Start My First Cannabis Grow from Seeds or Clones? Should I Start My First Cannabis Grow from Seeds or Clones? Should I Start My First Cannabis Grow from Seeds or Clones?

At the very start of every grow, cannabis growers have to make a very important decision. Will they start their grow from seed or from...

How to Clone Your Cannabis Plants the Right Way How to Clone Your Cannabis Plants the Right Way How to Clone Your Cannabis Plants the Right Way How to Clone Your Cannabis Plants the Right Way

Cloning cannabis plants is a surefire way to know what you're going to end up with at the end of the growth cycle.

Cannabis Cloning 101: A Back-to-basics Guide Cannabis Cloning 101: A Back-to-basics Guide Cannabis Cloning 101: A Back-to-basics Guide Cannabis Cloning 101: A Back-to-basics Guide

Are you ready to take the plunge and try cloning? These days, the technologies, tools and techniques are making this process easier, but...

Send In The Clones: Tips for Taking Cannabis Cuttings Send In The Clones: Tips for Taking Cannabis Cuttings Send In The Clones: Tips for Taking Cannabis Cuttings Send In The Clones: Tips for Taking Cannabis Cuttings

With a bit of work, some patience and a little trial and error, cannabis plants are reasonably simple plants to root cuttings from. Follow...

Breeding with Autoflowering Cannabis Breeding with Autoflowering Cannabis Breeding with Autoflowering Cannabis Breeding with Autoflowering Cannabis

When it comes to breeding cannabis, autoflowering is one of the most basic types of genetic traits of the plant, as it follows the laws of...

From Start to Finish: How to Grow Your Own Cannabis Plants from Seeds From Start to Finish: How to Grow Your Own Cannabis Plants from Seeds From Start to Finish: How to Grow Your Own Cannabis Plants from Seeds From Start to Finish: How to Grow Your Own Cannabis Plants from Seeds

Growing from seed is all about the quality of your seeds. Plants will never be better than the seeds they grew from.