Grow Media

Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed? Tips For the Home Grown Beginner: What Do I Need To Do To Start Growing My Own Weed?

Growing your own weed for the first time can be an exciting and overwhelming process. We take a look at what you should consider before you...

10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics 10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics 10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics 10 Key Tips for Growing Marijuana Using Hydroponics

Getting started using hydroponics to grow marijuana can be tricky. Here are ten tips to make it a little bit easier.

3 Simple Tricks for Growing Cannabis at Home 3 Simple Tricks for Growing Cannabis at Home 3 Simple Tricks for Growing Cannabis at Home 3 Simple Tricks for Growing Cannabis at Home

Topping, 3 Finger LST, and Lollipoping. All of these tricks are things you can use whether you are growing indoors, outdoors or in a...

Make Room for Mycorrhizae in Your Marijuana Grow Room Make Room for Mycorrhizae in Your Marijuana Grow Room Make Room for Mycorrhizae in Your Marijuana Grow Room Make Room for Mycorrhizae in Your Marijuana Grow Room

There’s an easy way to keep cannabis plants from getting stressed out, without even having to lift your green thumb. All you’ve got to do...

It’s (Probably) Not pH Lockout: Troubleshooting Common Problems in the Growroom It’s (Probably) Not pH Lockout: Troubleshooting Common Problems in the Growroom It’s (Probably) Not pH Lockout: Troubleshooting Common Problems in the Growroom It’s (Probably) Not pH Lockout: Troubleshooting Common Problems in the Growroom

Are you encountering some problems in the growroom that you don’t know how to correct? Ryan Martinage offers solutions to the most common...